Friday, November 2, 2012

Gifts for Our Parents

This weekend, before the pleasant rain shower known as Sandy drizzled by, we started working on presents for our parents.

Just to make sure nobody peeks...



Following in the footsteps of many a Bee before me, I decided to grab some gorgeous picture frames and fill them with placeholder pictures, to be replaced as soon as the wedding photos come in.

Rather than taking new pictures or drawing stick figures, I just cropped some of our engagement photos and added in the words:



photos by Emile Frey // crappy photoshop job by me
We printed these as 8x10's and put them in lovely frames that just need to be wrapped.

{personal photo}
Imagine them filled with beautiful photos of us with Mr. Geek's mom, Mr. Geek's dad, and my parents.

What did you give your parents to say thank you?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment