Friday, January 11, 2013

Oh, Internet... {2}

Here's what the internet has done for me this week:

via Hypable's series of "honest movie posters" from 2012, all of which are rather hilarious
a still from "the sugar cube scene"!!  // from Entertainment Weekly, via Mockingjay.net
a teenage Pioneer Woman
photo by Jennifer Shaffer Photography, via Mrs Unicycle on Weddingbee
image via This is Glamorous
methinks I might try this...// photo by Carmel from Our Fifth House via Infarrantly Creative


If a fellow StarKid actor makes an appearance on Glee, I might actually watch it again.

There are lots and lots of reasons I wish I were at CES this week.  This is one of them.

Adobe almost revolutionized software licensing...except it was a mistake.  Damn.

What are your favorite things that happened on the internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

*Oh, Internet is inspired by Kaelah Bee's "Things I Love Thursdays"

No comments:

Post a Comment