Friday, February 22, 2013

Oh, Internet...{8}

This week started out with a 3-day weekend, which was fantastic.  The internet certainly didn't take a holiday though!  Here's a look at some of the internet's hard work from this week:

educational! // chart by Good Eggs via The Kitchn
beautiful! // artwork by Maxwell Tielman via Design*Sponge
I adore those mirrored dressers! // photo by Nicole White via Apartment Therapy
I am not normally a fan of Keiko Lynn's style, but I am in love with that coat!
OHMYGOSH HE'S SO CUTE // via Cheezburger


I love this dollhouse remodel featured on Apartment Therapy.  I've always wanted to do this- decorate a dollhouse like I would decorate my dream house.

The Squirrels' wedding invitations are INCREDIBLE!

Check out this Hypable piece on the coolest college Quidditch players.

What happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

Oh, Internet... is inspired by Kaelah Bee's Things I Love Thursday posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment