Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lifescouts: Bowling

image via Lifescouts

So I haven't really been keeping up with the release of Lifescouts badges- whoops!

I think technically this badge is for people that *win* at bowling, but technically I've beaten Mr. Geek, like, once!


Mr. Geek and I LOVE bowling, even though neither of us are particularly good at it.  I used to think Mr. Geek was an amazing bowler, but as it turns out, he's only *amazing* compared to my sisters and me.  When we went bowling with some friends, well...and yet he's still better than me!


Also, going bowling allows for some super unflattering butt shots!  Yay!

Do you love bowling?  What's the highest score you've ever bowled?

Much love,
The Geeks

*all photos personal unless otherwise noted*

2 comments:

  1. I haven't gone bowling in a LONG time but LOOOOOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete