Friday, August 2, 2013

Oh, Internet... {26}

It's Friday!  Another week down, another week closer to being able to hold Chief in my arms :)

Here are some of my favorite things offered up by the internet this week:

Miss Emma shared these delicious looking Disney cupcakes on A Pinch of Pixie Dust
I have GOT to try these homemade funnel cakes from Piece of Cake


I absolutely love this post from Boy Loves Girl about not being brought down when people are negative about marriage.

Unbelievably, fall is just around the corner, and Craftaholics Anonymous shared some awesome fall fonts this week.

Karisa Tells All shared a hilariously accurate list of "The 5 People You Meet in Hell".  Seriously love this girl.

Just when you think Jo Rowling can't get any more awesome, she announced on her (and Harry's!) birthday that she's donating all proceeds from The Cuckoo's Calling to charity.

What awesome things happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

4 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look delicious! Thanks again for linking to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks for writing awesome stuff for me to link to!!

      Delete
  2. Ooh those cupcakes look amazing! I will have to check that blog out, we are headed to WDW next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Pinch of Pixie Dust makes me want to go back to WDW just to try every single cupcake they have to offer

      Delete