Friday, October 25, 2013

Oh, Internet...{38}

Well folks, it's Friday, and that means we're another week closer to meeting Lil Chief!  We hit 38 weeks yesterday, so it's still technically early, and I keep telling her she should stay in there until her due date- or later, if she wants.  Yes, it's basically impossible to find a comfortable position to sleep in and yes, I have to pee every 5 seconds and yes, my slow, trudging waddle from the parking lot to my desk at work is enough to leave me exhausted for the rest of the day, but the longer she stays in there, the more time her brain has to develop so she can grow up to be the little genius I know she is :)  Here are some awesome things that happened on the internet while I continued to be pregnant this week:

I love this version of Cinderella's mouse-made dress! // photo by That's Sew Kari / image via The Mother Huddle
the husband of the lovey blogger behind View Along the Way made this awesome table!
my favorite part of this outfit is obviously the shoes // via Fizz and Frosting


I discovered the website Geeks Raising Geeks this week...I think it's my new favorite website.

Allie at Everyday Adventures posted a recap of this year's Bees Gone Wild- I soooo want to go one day!  Maybe next year?  Looks like it was a blast!

What awesome things happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment