Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Boy Behind the Blog

I'm trying something new on the blog this week- two new things, actually.  First, I'm participating in a link-up in an effort to put this little blog out there a bit- to interact with other bloggers and maybe meet some new readers.  This particular link-up happens on the third Thursday of every month, and it's called The Boys Behind the Blog.


And that's the second new something happening in this post- it's all about Mr. Geek!  This blog is called Our Geeky Adventure and I sign every post The Geeks, but Mr. Geek hasn't had nearly as much input into the actual writing around here as I'd hoped.  So my hope is that by participating in this link-up (every month?) you'll get a little more insight into the other half of the geekiness around here.



So here are Mr. Geek's answers to this month's questions!

1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
funny, supportive, nerdy, good-natured, witty
 
2. What is your biggest fear?
Spiders.  
But seriously.

Disappointing Mrs. Geek.  I don't ever want her to feel like she made a mistake with me.  (**I didn't!  You've never disappointed me!**)
 
3. What is your favorite candy?
 Starbursts.  (Or Skittles, if I can pick more than one.)
 
4. What was the best Halloween costume you've ever worn?
Urgh.  I don't know.  I don't like Halloween- I don't like dressing up.  It's too much work!  To much pressure!  If I were a girl, I could just go slutty, that would be easy.  I did dress up as Captain Planet once...spray painted my hair and everything.

5. Who is your favorite football team?
Arkansas Razorbacks (much to Mrs. Geek's chagrin).

What are your Mister's answers to these questions?  Tomorrow (Thursday) link up your post on Mal Smiles and see what other bloggers' dudes have to say!

Much love,
The Geeks

4 comments:

  1. love it! Just found your blog through the link up, and I'm glad I did! You two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! *He's* super cute...I do what I can ;)

      Delete
  2. My husband hates dress up too! I had to coax him into the answer for that!

    FYI - giveaway at my blog!
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that we're married I get to force him into couples costumes :D

      Delete