Monday, January 20, 2014

Wedding Recaps: Formal Portraits that are Formal: Bridesmaid Edition

You know, I've come to an important realization while writing these recaps- weddings are primarily composed of photo ops.

That's right- our guests were now all at the reception, chatting pleasantly, sampling hors d'oeuvre and whiskey, and we were...not.  Because we had more pictures to take, obviously!

First, though, I had to boss some people around (because that's what I do best) and the photographer decided to capture the moment.  As it turns out, this provided some lovely shots of my bouquet:

 

Once I was done ordering people about, it was time for some pictures with my girls.

(This may come as a shock to some of you, as I'm sure my previous photos have been deceiving, but, believe it or not, I'm rather short.  5'2 1/2", to be exact.  [And yes, the half inch makes all the difference.]  Also, I chose to wear flats on our wedding day for various reasons relating to comfort and general awesomeness.  I told my bridesmaids to wear whatever shoes they wanted (so long as they were silver and not sneakers), so some picked heels.  But who am I kidding- I'm miles shorter than the girls that wore flats, too.)

 
 
 
 
 

And then of course there were a couple of group shots:

 

By now we were all pretty much starving, buuuuut we couldn't leave until Mr. Geek and I made out a little bit.  Oops.

 
 

Was your wedding mostly eating, mostly dancing, or mostly taking photos?

*all photos by One Photo Gallery*

No comments:

Post a Comment