Monday, March 24, 2014

Crafting Adventures: Button-Embellished Onesie

It's been a while since I've gotten crafty around here!  A couple of weeks ago, I had an afternoon to myself and was able to pop into Jo-Ann to pick up some bits-and-bobs for some projects I want to work on.  While I was there, I took a look at the button aisle and so, of course, I left the store with another project :)  But hey, it was super freaking easy, and I finished it first!


Like I said- super freaking easy.  But if you'd like a "tutorial", here you go-

1. Acquire a onesie, some buttons, a needle, and thread.

2. Arrange the buttons in a pattern.  (I went with a flower.)

3. Stitch the buttons in place.

4. Marvel in the cuteness!


Have you done anything crafty lately?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment