Friday, May 2, 2014

Oh, Internet... {51}

Yikes, I didn't post yesterday.  Did anyone notice?

Didn't think so.

Anyway, here's a roundup of the awesomeness of the internet this week:

Shayla at Northern Exposure shared her list of awesome and not-so-awesome baby products.  Wish I had known about Target's nursing tanks because I spent WAY too much money on the ones from Motherhood Maternity.

The Clueless Girl's Guide featured a college Quidditch captain on her Rad Gal, Rad Gig segment!

Catholic All Year talked about taking her kids- even the youngest- to a funeral, and why it's important to talk to children about death and grief.

I swear there were more awesome things...these are just the only links I saved >.< 

Yeah, I suck at blogging this week, my bad.

Much love,
The Geeks

6 comments:

  1. Target all the way! I just bought a Bravado bra and it's also awesome FWIW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 3 tanks and 1 bra all from Motherhood Maternity, but I pretty much just live in the tanks. The bra is cut sort of high- the same neckline as the tank tops, really- so if I'm going to wear something that's likely to be visible anyway, it always makes more sense for it to be one of the tank tops.

      Delete
  2. I notice when you don't post! Also, I've heard Target has reasonably priced baby items more so than the big box baby retailers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That was written when I was in a pity-party mood... And yeah, we definitely go to Target for most of our baby needs, but their in-store maternity section is just so small that I never thought to look for nursing tanks! Should've known better...

      Delete
  3. I go for a while where I cannot think of a thing to blog! I hate it when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have something to say, but sometimes I just don't have time to say it!

      Delete