Friday, June 6, 2014

Oh, Internet... {52}

Sooooo glad it's Friday.  True story: Tuesday night, I thought it was Thursday night.  Only it wasn't.

Another true story: I fell asleep during a meeting yesterday.  It wasn't an important meeting.  I only fell asleep for a minute.  Nobody noticed.  I didn't even snore.

You know what didn't fall asleep this week?  The internet.

Haley is a genius // via Carrots for Michaelmas

Bakerella shared a recipe for Salted Caramel Hazelnut Chocolate Chunk Cookies.  (Say that 5 times fast!)

A Pinch of Pixie Dust shared a review of the tea service at The Grand Floridian's Garden View Tea Room.  Reminds me of the Ritz Carlton's tea service only better (because it's Disney-er)!

What awesome things happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment