Saturday, June 14, 2014

Oh, Internet... {53}

Confession: I didn't spend a whole lot of time on the internet this week.  Lately, I've been spending my rare moments of free time traveling through the Seven Kingdoms as I race my way through the A Song of Ice and Fire series.  So yeah, even my most favorite blogs are being neglected lately...oops!

However, of the things I did read on the internet this week, these are the coolest:

Shayla at Northern Exposure shares her thoughts on breastfeeding in public.  "If you saw a baby drinking a bottle in public, would you be offended? So how is a breast different? Why should my child be fed in a bathroom, or a car, or at home? Why should we be covered with a blanket?"

A Pinch of Pixie Dust shared some adorable baby books from classic literature!

Geek in Heels shared some hilarious images of Grumpy Cat in Disney movies.

What happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment