Monday, October 20, 2014

Fashion Adventures: If Turtlenecks are Wrong, I Don't Want to be Right

I took outfit photos last week for the first time in a long time, and I'm really excited to share the pictures.  They're not particularly good pictures- it had rained all day and the pictures are a little wet and dark- and I'm still a total cheeseball when it comes to posing for these things, but they're proof that I'm pretty much back to my pre-pregnancy weight.  I haven't officially weighed myself, so I could still be carrying an extra pound or two, but everything fits the way it fit before I got pregnant, and that's good enough for me. 

So I'm not going to say much in this post, just let the pictures speak for themselves.

 
 
 
 

Earrings: gift
Sweater: Macy's
Necklace: gift
Watch: Kate Spade
Bracelet: gift
Jeggings: Cato
Boots: Shoe Station


When did you finally drop all your baby weight?  I had expected about 9 months...but it's been almost a year.  Close enough!

Much love,
The Geeks

*all photos are personal*

No comments:

Post a Comment