Friday, January 23, 2015

Oh, Internet... {61}

Hellooooooooo Friday!

This week, I discovered A Knotted Life and the nominees for her Sheenazing Awards- aka a nice long list of amazing Catholic blogs to read!  So now that I'm following some new blogs, my Oh, Internet posts will be peppered with some new sources of humor, education, and inspiration for you to check out.

Here are the most awesome things that happened on the internet this week:

I love these chess piece salt and pepper shakers at Anthropologie!

The Pioneer Woman shared a delicious recipe for butterscotch pudding which involves both butter and scotch.  Yes.  So much yes.
When I was pregnant, there were plenty of days when I felt lazy and useless.  Next time, I need to pull up this post from Better than Eden- The Pregnant Works of Mercy.

In light of yesterday's anniversary of the Roe v Wade decision, I think everyone should read this beautiful reflection that Haley wrote several years ago about her unplanned pregnancy, over on Carrots for Michaelmas.

What awesome things happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment