Monday, February 2, 2015

Let's...Not Have a Chat?


Soooooo I guess y'all don't like link-ups?

Because exactly 0 people added a post to my link-up this weekend.

It's cool!  No big deal!  Just...no more link-ups around here.  Or at least not for now.

So...what would you like to see around here?  I really want to interact with you, my readers (both of you, as the third one is my mom.  Hi, Mom!) so please, let me know in the comments- how can we communicate better?

I'll lift the curtain here a little bit and give you a peak at my plans for this year on the blog.  I wanted to start with the link-up, then later in the year, do a giveaway, then start advertising on other blogs...

...maybe I'll have to re-evaluate that plan a little bit?

Seriously, let me know your thoughts!

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment