Monday, February 2, 2015

Oh, Internet... {62}

Soooo like I said earlier, that whole link-up thing was awkward.  So let's pretend like it didn't happen.

Lots of other awesome things did happen on the internet last week, though, so let's talk about them!

In Honor of Design shared these delicious looking sesame chicken potstickers!
Haley at Carrots for Michaelmas shared a very helpful guide to liturgical living this February.

...and her husband, Daniel Bearman, shared a beautiful reflection on how the Devil underestimates love.

Catholic All Year shared a great reflection on giving her children (lots of) responsibilities.  (For the record, no, we're not pregnant with kid #2 yet.  I just like to research.)

Lauren at Fizz and Frosting shared a big change that's coming for her family.  I completely understand her conflicted feelings; I would probably feel the same way if I were ever lucky enough to be able to make such a decision, and I would make the same choice she made.  (And I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little envious of her situation.)  Go read her post and give her some love!

Olivia at To the Heights shared 50 things to do on Valentine's Day instead of seeing "Fifty Shades of Grey".  Healthy, respectful relationships FTW!

So what were your favorite things on the internet last week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment