Friday, February 6, 2015

Oh, Internet... {63}

Yeah, I'm doing two of these this week :D  But there was just so much awesome on the internet that I want to share with you!!

Catholic All Year talks about why it's okay to read Harry Potter as a Christian (not that you needed to be convinced)
Oh, Joy! made funfetti cookies!
A DIY Guess Who board game?  Whaaaaat?  I need to make one of these...

A Pinch of Pixie Dust took us to A Bug's Land in Disneyland- yet another reason why I want to go check it out...

Penga at Sakacon, aka Mrs Sewing on Weddingbee, is PREGNANT!  Go wish her congratulations!!  (Side note: she's the reason I started reading and eventually applied for Weddingbee.  She's awesome.)

Jamie at Petite Panoply looks adorable in this red dress.  (Side note: I need to get me that red dress...)

What awesomeness happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment