Monday, July 20, 2015

Fashion Adventures: M-I-N-N-I-E M-O-U-S-E

...I feel like Minnie deserves her own theme song, too.  Is it just me?

One of my birthday presents this year was a gift card to Kohl's, and I knew exactly what I wanted to buy with it- a dress from Lauren Conrad's Minnie Mouse collection.  Because it's been out long enough for everything to go on sale, I actually scored two- including this adorable sundress perfect for a simple Independence Day celebration.

As we made our way inside at the end of an afternoon playing on a swing set with our tireless toddler, Mr. Geek insisted on an impromptu photo shoot.

"You know you want outfit photos of this dress for the blog," he said.  I think he really just wanted an excuse to keep playing with the new camera lens.  Either way, it is an adorable dress- so take a look!







Dress: LC Lauren Conrad via Kohl's
Shoes: Apt 9 via Kohl's
Earrings: gift
Watch: Kate Spade


Yup, it's officially my new favorite summer dress.

What's your favorite outfit for hot summer days?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment