Saturday, October 7, 2017

The Best Time of the Year

That's right folks- it's time to start talking about Halloween costumes!

If you've been following the blog for a while, you probably know by now that Halloween is my favorite holiday because I love dressing up in costume.  Now that I have my own little family, putting together family costumes is the thing I look forward to most every year.  I'm no master sewist, but I can certainly up-cycle some simple pieces to pull together a pretty adorable group look.  Here's a recap of some of our past family costumes:


Probably my favorite costumes of all time- Han, Leia, and a little ewok!


Treebeard and his two hobbit friends were certainly a hit at the Renaissance Faire.


Our single best trick-or-treating experience definitely happened when we wore our 101 Dalmatians costumes.


Although someone didn't want to pose for pictures, we looked awful cute at the Renaissance Faire last year dressed as Cinderella and two of her mice friends.


Last Halloween wasn't really a group costume, but our little Abby Cadaby sure looked adorable!

I just got started on this year's group costumes and cannot wait to show you the finished product!

What are you dressing as for Halloween?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment