Monday, March 12, 2018

Highlights from the Geek Family Disney Trip 2017

As you may remember, we went to Disney in November to celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary.  I realize it's now halfway through March, but I figured I should share with you how that trip went!

Rather than write a minute-to-minute journal of events, I decided to just fill up a post of all of my favorite pictures from the trip- most of which came from Disney's PhotoPass photographers (yes, we purchased Memory Maker.  Yes, it was worth it!)  So here are some highlights from the best family vacation we've ever taken:










































Phew, that's a lot of pictures!  Check back later and I'll tell you about our favorite character meets, how our trip with kids was different from our trip without, and I'll let you know where you can find some of the sweet shirts (and ears!) we sported on this trip.

When's the last time you went to Disney?  When's your next trip planned?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment