Saturday, July 18, 2015

Oh, Internet...{71}

My sister bought her wedding dress yesterday!!  (You know, the sister who was crazy enough to ask me to take her engagement photos.)  I wasn't able to go shopping with her, but I did pin some suggestions to her Pinterest board as sort of virtual support (and texted back and forth with my mom who took pictures during the actual shopping trip, of course).

And during my virtual dress shopping adventures, I perused Alfred Angelo's latest offerings for the Disney Princess wedding gown line.

via Alfred Angelo
The wedding gown from the new live-action Cinderella, ladies and gentlemen.  And you can also get it with the embroidery all in white- but why would you want to??  It probably costs as much as my car, but by golly if we do an elaborate vow renewal (we won't be doing an elaborate vow renewal, most likely) I am TOTALLY WEARING THIS DRESS.

You know what else I found on the internet this week?  Lots of awesome stuff!

The ModCloth blog interviewed a beautiful girl named Abby who is wise beyond her years.  Go read it and be inspired.

The amazingly talented Bean In Love extended the lives of some sweet little dresses for her twins by turning them into skirts.  So precious!

The always fashionable Petite Panoply proved that redheads can wear red (and look awesome while doing so).

Speaking of fashionable- how is it that Kaelah Bee manages to accomplish everything that she does and still look so cute?!

A guest poster on Make It and Love It shared a simple tutorial for adorable monogrammed zipper pouches that I'm itching to try.

Miss Black Cat on Weddingbee shared a tutorial for gorgeous embroidered handkerchiefs made with the same lace she used for her veil!

A Pinch of Pixie Dust took us on a tour of the new hub around the castle at Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World- the moat is gone, replaced with grass!

Do you read House Unseen?  You definitely should because Dwija is hilarious.  Like this list of three "tips" for doing laundry.  I feel ya, girl.

What awesome things happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment