Sunday, June 8, 2014

Answer Me This: Spicy Food

Once again, I'm linking up over at Catholic All Year for her Answer Me This series!

http://www.catholicallyear.com/2014/06/answer-me-this-hold-mayo.html

1. Do you have a land line?

Nope!  I haven't had a land line since I moved out of my parents' house.  And when my parents realized that the only people who called their land line were telemarketers, they got rid of theirs, too!  (That's one of the only 21st Century things they've ever done.)

2. What's your least favorite food?

I don't like spicy food of any kind.  My delicate tummy just can't handle it!

3. What's on your summer reading list?

I really want to finish the A Song of Ice and Fire series (or, you know, as much of the series as is currently published) this summer...hopefully that's not too ambitious?  I'm almost done with book 2, and June has just begun, so I may actually be able to finish by September!

4. Is there something that people consistently ask you for advice on?  What is it?

I'm not so sure people ask me for advice, necessarily, but people are constantly asking me parenting questions.  It tends to be childless people asking me these questions though- people who will likely be childless for quite a while, too.  It's more like an endless, one-sided game of trivial pursuit, where I'm quizzed on everything from from breastfeeding to bedtime routines.  I don't know if anyone will ever model their potential future parenting styles on what I've shared with them, but they keep asking, and I keep answering.

5. What's the most physically demanding thing you've ever done?

Well, based on what the recovery was like, I guess giving birth is the most physically demanding thing I've ever done.  Is that sad?  Millions of women give birth every day, and it's the most physically difficult thing I've ever done?  Does that make me a wimp?  Probably.

6. How do you feel about massages?

So, I really like the way my feet feel after Mr. Geek rubs them, but I don't particularly like receiving a foot massage.  I feel awkward and kind of guilty because he's touching my nasty feet!  And as far as shoulder and back massages are concerned...they end up hurting more than helping.  Not really a fan.

Blog your answers and link up over at Catholic All Year!

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment