Friday, March 20, 2015

Oh, Internet... {66}

*personal photo*
This week, someone showed us that she's capable of going down the slide by herself.  (And also that overalls are about the most adorable clothing item ever.)

This week, the internet showed us these things:

Jamie at Petite Panoply was way more fashionable for The Feast of Saint Patrick than I was in my green sweater and boring black trousers.

Carrots for Michaelmas shared a wonderful review of the new live-action Cinderella.  I think Mr. Geek and I are going to go see it next week when his mom is in town and can babysit for us and I am SO excited!

Catholic All Year explained what Solemnities are (yay dessert!).

A Beautiful Mess shared a really intriguing looking cheesy baked cauliflower dish that I'm itching to try!

Over on Weddingbee, Miss Clownfish discovered a bridal crop top to potentially wear over her wedding dress and it's totally not what it sounds like.

The Blue Angels flew over Main Street, USA in Walt Disney World!  I bet that was cool to watch!

A Pinch of Pixie Dust shared her Top 7 Desserts at the Magic Kingdom and my mouth is literally watering.

What happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment