Friday, September 16, 2016

Oh, Internet... {87}

Looking for something good to read this weekend?  Look no further:

First up: my dear friend Rabia is giving away a CD/DVD combo of both an audiobook and an animated short film versions of The Biggest Story.  Go enter!

If you're a parent of small children, have you ever been filled with a sense of dread at the constant advice to have weekly date nights to keep your marriage alive?  Me too!  A lovely post over on Sew Many Wild Things from a momma who has made it out of the trenches- that is, she's got babysitter-aged kids now- was a refreshing read for me.

I am slightly obsessed with HGTV's Fixer Upper and secretly want to move to Waco, TX.  Haley at Carrots for Michaelmas has given me yet another reason.

We've never been to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, but I'd love to go one day.  For those of you attending this year, the Disney Parks Blog has an adorable video detailing their costume rules!

GUYS GUYS GUYS there's a BB-8 waffle maker at Think Geek and I NEED IT.

While I think the stove looks kind of silly, check out this kitchen appliance re-color over at A Beautiful Mess!

What was on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment