Monday, May 6, 2013

An Awful Lot of Running


I've missed the past two episodes of Doctor Who because I've spent the past two Saturdays out on a date with my husband, taking advantage of the time we have now to shop and see movies and go to concerts.

But I plan to catch up soon!  (It's just that BBC America doesn't show reruns very often, and even then it's usually just the previous episode...I've got to figure out how to see Journey to the Center of the TARDIS this week!)

Chameleon Circuit is (was?) a band who writes songs about Doctor Who, featuring some of my favorite YouTube musicians.  (Or musicians who happen to also be YouTubers.  Whatever you want to call them.)  Very clever stuff.

Are you watching this season of Doctor Who?  What do you think of Clara?  No spoilers!!

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment