Friday, May 31, 2013

Oh, Internet... {19}

We had so much fun in Middle-of-Nowhere, AL for Memorial Day weekend, and now we're in Little Rock to visit with Mr. Geek's family on this Touch the Belly Roadtrip (as I've named it).  I've still had time to find some awesome things on the internet, even though we've been so busy visiting :)


This X-wing is the world's largest (and most awesome) LEGO model // image via Web Urbanist 



I love reading Miss Emma's cupcake reviews on A Pinch of Pixie Dust.  It's awesome to see a guest poster get in on the action!

I really hate trendy diets, and it irks me to no end when people in  my life get obsessed with them, so I loved reading this article on The Kitchn.

What all happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment