Friday, May 24, 2013

Oh, Internet...{18}

We're here in sunny Alabama to celebrate the high school graduation of Baby Sis, which just boggles my mind.  You know all those articles from Buzzfeed you see on Facebook all the time meant to remind you just how old you are if you were a kid in the 80s or 90s?  They should add "the infant that you brought to show-and-tell in the first grade is now going to college."  Yeah.  I'm old.

I'm trying to do more of this, too, bunny... // via Cheezburger
I've always loved the idea of painting wooden stairs...and now I love the idea of wallpapering them!  // photo by Sarah Moore Vintage / image via Apartment Therapy
I love you, Dilbert (and Alice)


People have strong opinions on sponsored content on blogs.  What's your opinion?

Lulz, ModCloth- that's an awfully pretty hairstyle, but when we woke up at 0darkthirty yesterday to hop in the car for a 13-hour drive, the LAST thing I wanted to do was plug in a curling iron.  Cute hairstyle?  Yes.  Road trip hairstyle?  You're kidding, right?

Check out this article on Boing Boing about the perfect punishment for a very mean little girl.

A Jennuine Life shares a tutorial for a blanket stitch that looks easier than I thought!

Are you excited about the Xbox One?  We sure are!

What happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

Oh, Internet... is inspired by Kaelah Bee's Things I Love Thursday posts

No comments:

Post a Comment