Friday, October 18, 2013

Oh, Internet... {37}

The internet, as per usual, was awesome this week.  Here's just a few reasons why:


Sydney's Justice and Police Museum has a collection of photographs of "dapper criminals" of the 1920s // via BoingBoing


The Jackrabbits took a Disneymoon, too- only theirs was a bit more luxurious.  Read about it on Weddingbee!

Shayla at Northern Exposure shared a look at her Birth Plan.  I haven't typed ours up yet, but in my head it's not very specific- just a description of our thought process going into this birth and how we'd like to interact with the hospital staff.  I'm not sure I'll share it on the blog once it is written up because I'm a little nervous about Judgey McJudgersons...

For the first time ever, South Park was unable to air its new episode on time because the studio lost power the night before- read about it on Hypable.

Geek in Heels shared some really interesting thoughts on screwing up your kids.  Huh, I never thought of it that way...

What was awesome on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment