Friday, October 11, 2013

Oh, Internet... {36}

Another Friday, another roundup of the awesomeness that happened on the internet during the week.

Yes, please... // via The Mother Huddle
When I'm normal-sized again (whenever that may be...) can I have this skirt please? // via ModCloth

A Taste of Home Cooking shared an awesome one-pot creamy pasta recipe that I think I'm going to have to try soon.

Shayla at Northern Exposure shared 10 things that surprised her about pregnancy- and I agree with every one of them.

Miss Emma at A Pinch of Pixie Dust has me wanting to go have lunch at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom!

Miss Jet Setter shares the ugly side of her latest craft over on Weddingbee.  Ain't no shame, honey- if it's not meant to be seen anyway, it doesn't matter what it looks like!


What happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment