Friday, January 9, 2015

Oh, Internet... {59}

I am so incredibly glad it's Friday.  Even though I'm sad that we're taking down our Christmas tree this weekend, I'm excited that we're hanging out with some friends tomorrow- friends that have dogs, which means Miss Chief is going to have a great time!

The internet had a pretty great time this week, don't you think?

It would be inappropriate to say I need this dress from ModCloth but...I NEED this dress!
I am obsessed with Anthropologie's ridiculous furniture, including this bed.  If only we were zillionaires...
I should really just set up the direct deposit for my paycheck to go straight to Carter's because let's be honest...
This animal rug craft on A Beautiful Mess is so freaking adorable.  If we ever do a jungle-themed room for our kids, I'm making a tiger "skin" rug!
Nicki of Full Hands, Happy Heart shared a beautiful reflection on the real "Mommy problem" over on Carrots for Michaelmas and I completely, 100% agree.  The timing of this post was fantastic, too, as it's something I've been reflecting on this week.

What happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment