Friday, January 16, 2015

Oh, Internet... {60}

Phew, what a week!  I went on a business trip, which meant five long days away from my little family, so I'm so excited to be home tonight!  I still managed to poke around some awesome things on the internet while I was out of town, and here they are:

Stir fry spaghetti squash (from A Beautiful Mess) sounds weird but looks pretty good!
Lauren from Fizz and Frosting is WAY more put together than I was when my little one was first born!
This tutorial from Infarrantly Creative looks really simple!  I'm going to need something like this soon as Chief gets older...
The adorable Oh Joy! has started a "Dressing the Babe" series that I'm excited to drool over from now on :)

"I didn’t marry The One, I married this one, and the two of us became one."  Matt Walsh speaks truth yet again, this time about our culture's warped perspective on true love and "soul mates".  In high school, I believed in the "soul mate" concept, but then I grew up and decided to get married.  Mr. Geek and I weren't brought together by the universe or fate- we made the conscious decision to be together, even though our lives had brought us to entirely different places (geographically).  We made the choice to get married, not because it was destined to be, but because we had the free will to make that decision.

Focused on the Magic gave us a look at all the upcoming Disney movies we have to look forward to!

We're not yet ready for Chief to be a big sister, but I'm still curious about how to prepare her for the transition once we are pregnant again.  Luckily for me, Kendra from Catholic All Year has offered her perspective!

What awesome things happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment