Friday, June 5, 2015

Oh, Internet... {70}

I don't know about you, but I'm itching for another vacation.

To substitute, I took a little vacation on the internet this week.  Here's where I went:

Catholic All Year shared a SUPER awesome overview of the Catholic faith
Petite Panoply is fabulous as always.

Molly Makes Do made an adorable Doctor Who skirt for herself (and jammies for her son!) and now I'm itching to make something from my ridiculous fabric stash!

Make It and Love It introduced me to the wonders of Craftsy- I'm going to look at some photography classes!

A Beautiful Mess talked about how to chose a color story for your home.

Bean In Love made re-upholstering chairs look super easy...almost deceptively so...

Infarrantly Creative shared an incredible makeover for a cheesy old chandelier.

Where did you go on the internet this week?

What are some of your favorite blogs?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment