Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A Fresh Coat of Paint

It's September.  College football starts this weekend, the smell of pumpkin is in the air (of various restaurants), my morning commute involves waiting half an hour for the school buses to make it through the neighborhood, and a certain scarlett train engine full of excited students left King's Cross Station yesterday on its way to an Unplottable castle.

In the spirit of the fresh-start feeling of back-to-school time, I decided now was a good time to roll out my new blog design!

Also in the spirit of back-to-school- I don't know about you, but I'm always on the lookout for good deals on cute clothes for my little one.  Well what's more perfect for back-to-school shopping than a website that offers insanely good discounts on brand-name children's clothing and donates money to schools?

Enter: Schoola, purveyor of gently-used adorable children's clothing (and some clothes for Mom and Dad, too!).

Follow this link to save $15 on your purchase!  (As this is a referral link, I, too, will receive a $15 credit if you make a purchase after following the link, but at no additional cost to you- it's truly a win-win situation!)

And while we're talking about saving money- have you ever used Ebates?  I honestly thought it was too good to be true- follow a link from Ebates and receive cash back on your purchase- but then I followed my friend's referral link...and y'all, it's awesome.  Follow this link to explore the awesomeness (which, again, is another referral, but again, it doesn't cost you anything more) and trust me- you will never, ever shop online the same way again.

Do you get in back-to-school mode this time of year, even if no one in your household is actually going back to school?  What are your favorite sources of good deals on baby clothes?  And what do you think of the new look?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment