Thursday, April 3, 2014

Oh, Internet...{47}

Another week is drawing to a close!  We had another set of grandparents visiting this week, playing with Chief and taking care of us (and dinner!  That's been the best part!).  I haven't spent a lot of time on the internet this week, but here are the most awesome things I managed to find:

I love these DiY notebooks from A Beautiful Mess!
hahaha // image via Cheezburger
What are we supposed to do with kids?

A Pinch of Pixie Dust shared a review of two family suites in the Art of Animation resort.  I think I've decided where we're staying next time...

And in the realm of awesome April Fools' jokes:

Joy the Baker shared some (100% accurate) tips for how to be the best food blogger of all.

The Kitchn shared an awesome new kitchen product- the Le CreusAid Stand Mixer!

What were your favorite April Fools' jokes on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment