Thursday, October 30, 2014

Crafting Adventures: Han Solo Halloween Costume

I've shown you how I put together Chief's ewok costume and my Princess Leia costume, so today I have one last tutorial- Mr. Geek's Han Solo Costume!


Time to complete: the amount of time it takes your husband to get dressed.

Supplies:

-an oatmeal-colored cotton henley long-sleeved shirt
-a black vest
-dark wash jeans
-a holster belt
-a "blaster"

[The belt holster and gun are the exact same ones I bought for mine from the costume store.  If you're going for accuracy, Han wears navy blue slacks with red stripes down the outer seams, but jeans were so much easier- no sewing!]

-The best part of this costume- there's no sewing required!


What is your husband dressing as for Halloween this year?  Do you do themed family costumes?

Much love,
The Geeks

*all photos personal*

No comments:

Post a Comment