Friday, October 31, 2014

Oh, Internet... {56}

Happy Hallowtide

Speaking of death, my computer is dying a slow and painful death.  I got this laptop as a graduation gift from my parents at the end of 2010, so I guess it's time.  It's starting to overheat and the screen is doing this weird thing where black pixels turn red and white pixels turn blue (er, cyan).  Sort of impossible to edit pictures when you don't know what color things actually are!  But never fear- I've got a brand new computer arriving today!  Mr. Geek has had a Microsoft Surface for 2 years now (he got the original RT, then last year upgraded to the Surface Pro 2) and he LOVES it, and I've been a little jealous so...now I've got a Surface Pro 3 :)  Hurray for living in the future!

Anyway, all of this is to say that I haven't been reading many blogs on my dying laptop lately, so this edition of Oh, Internet... will once again be a little thin.

But still awesome!

Vader's Little Princess has been turned into a 2015 wall calendar.  I WANT.

Kate Spade is collaborating with Gap Kids!  I feel like baby clothes are so much more fashionable nowadays than when I was a baby...

Carrots for Michaelmas shared a beautiful reflection on the vocation of motherhood.  (Who am I kidding- everything Haley writes is beautiful!)

Matt Walsh once again stated the obvious when he pointed out that the best time to have children is when you're young, even if it doesn't feel like the most convenient time. 

What happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment