Monday, January 5, 2015

Let's Have a Chat #1: Questions

This happens every year.  The holidays roll around and BAM- my blog dies.  It's shot in the heart by the giant meals to be prepared, the presents to be wrapped, the family to visit with, the house to be cleaned.  In the month of December, especially- but sometimes November as well- I'm much too busy living my life to write about it.

So once again, the beginning of January has me resolving to "grow my blog."  Yes, this year I once again promise that I will blog more- or at least more regularly.  By the time December rolls around, my life will probably be too busy to stick to any sort of blogging schedule, but I've come up with a way to guarantee one (well, technically two) posts every month, no matter how busy it gets.


I want to have a link-up with you!

At the beginning of every month, I'm going to post 3 questions, and at the end of the month, I'm going to post my answers.  Then, I want to invite anyone reading who has a blog to also answer those questions, and link up on the designated day, right here.  Sound good?

The Questions for January 2015:

1. What are your goals for the year?  Do you have a plan to accomplish them?

2. What's your favorite snow day activity?

3. What is used more often in your kitchen this time of year: the oven or the slow cooker?

You have a whole month to blog your answers!  Write your post whenever you want, but come back here to link up your post on Friday 30 January.

I can't wait to read all your posts!

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment