Friday, February 1, 2013

Oh, Internet...{5}

Wow, it's February already!  When did that happen?

Here are some things that caught my eye this last week of January:

photo by Kaelah Bee via Little Chief Honeybee
photo by Bonnie Tsang // image via Oh Joy!
tiny sugar cookies on sugar cookie display stands! // photo by Bakerella
Dilbert is basically my life
These Chloe shoes are currently missing from my life.  Let's fix this. // via The Cinderella Project
I love Charlie.  I just...love him.  Especially his opinions on the phrase YOLO.

 Molly Ever After shares her thoughts on living in small spaces.  Personally, I prefer room to stretch out- I'm wistfully dreaming of the day when we can afford our own house!

Hypable asks- who's your favorite Darcy?  (Matthew Macfadyen all the way!)

Check out this giveaway on The Long Thread!

This shirt looks so simple to create...of course, Make It and Love It makes EVERYTHING look simple!

Check out this post from Mrs. Dragon about how marriage is hard- and yet totally awesome.

What happened in your neck of the internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

Oh, Internet... is inspired by Kaelah Bee's Things I Love Thursday posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment