Monday, February 16, 2015

Crafting Adventures: Decoupaged Letters

this meme will never get old
So...last week I shared a tutorial for the St. Valentine's Day wreath I made for the house, and in that post, I promised that I'd share another St. Valentine's Day craft project...and then St. Valentine's Day came...and then it went...and still no second post.

On the plus side, though, this tutorial isn't solely a St. Valentine's Day thing.

It's also not a totally original thing- in fact, I followed a tutorial I found on someone else's blog.

So why don't you head on over to Craft Apple to see how I turned this:

*personal photo*
into this:

also check out those adorable cards for our little Valentine from her grandparents! // *personal photo*
Hope you had a romantic weekend!

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment