Friday, January 18, 2013

Oh, Internet...{3}

The internet can be a pretty inspiring place sometimes.  (And sometimes, it can be a little scary.)  Here's a quick round-up of what caught my eye this week.

This laundry room re-do from View Along The Way is INCREDIBLE
This pillow made from an old t-shirt is also incredible! // picture by Tea Rose Home / image via Curbly
I know that feel, bro // via Cheezburger
why hello there, leopard-print tights... // photo by Kristen Nichols at All Things Lovely
I mean seriously, what's not to love about Delightfully Tacky?
image via The Cinderella Project
 
This Engadget editorial raises some really good questions about whether or not it's important for new gadgets to meet current needs...and also whether TV's need to be smart or just be able to connect to a box that does all the thinking.  (My vote is on the latter.)

Maybe Mr. Geek's memory would improve if he followed the advice of one Sherlock Holmes...

I just...I just love Radical Possibility.  Seriously just read this.

What has inspired you on the internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

Oh, Internet... is inspired by Kaelah Bee's Things I Love Thursday posts

No comments:

Post a Comment