Friday, April 19, 2013

Oh, Internet... {13}

The world is not always nice, but the internet is always awesome.  Here are some awesome things that happened on my internet this week.

I get a Mother's Day present this year...and I want THIS!  // via Think Geek
And this is also awesome :) // via Think Geek

I think I need to try this pie recipe from Bake or Break...


Why is it so hard to make a phone call in emergency situations?  "Because the networks get busy."  But do you actually know what that means?  This BoingBoing article explains it beautifully.

More internet = more freedom!  (Or at least the two are correlated.) 

NASA may have discovered habitable planets!!!!!  Why are we not more excited about this?

What awesome and positive things happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

Oh, Internet... is inspired by Kaelah Bee's Things I Love Thursday posts

No comments:

Post a Comment