Friday, June 14, 2013

Oh, Internet... {21}

And once again I am relieved to have made it to Friday!  (Although honestly this was a fairly good week, all things considered.)  Here's this week's roundup of internet awesomeness:

Lauren from Fizz and Frosting looking fabulous, as usual
-yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss



I found this tutorial on Offbeat Home for how to make your own fitted sheets, and I've already purchased fabrics to make some for Chief's crib!  I promise to post pictures once I'm done :)

Shayla at Northern Exposure shared why it was so necessary to find out her baby's sex.  (Spoiler alert: she's having a girl!)  Mr. Geek and I are adamant about finding out, too- not because of medical reasons (thank heavens), but because we want to know as much about Chief as we possibly can to help us bond as a family even before Chief arrives.

The Kitchn shares the news that the American Psychiatric Association has officially labeled caffeine withdrawal as a mental health disorder.  (Mr. Geek, feel free to insert your jokes about the past 19 weeks here.)

What awesome things happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

Oh, Internet... is inspired by Kaelah Bee's Things I Love Thursday posts

No comments:

Post a Comment