Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bow Ties are Cool, Part 2

Previously on Our Geeky Adventure:

-9 was my first Doctor, but now I'm on 11, and I actually really like him
-Rory, though, steals the show, and as of the point I'm at in the series, Amy doesn't deserve him
-Oh and I'm sewing bow ties for the men in the wedding party to wear

The last time we talked about bow ties, I was almost done.

Well folks, guess what- after a super productive weekend of sewing, I'm finally done!  Wanna see?

*all photos in this post are personal*

laying out, waiting for velcro to be attached
modeling his bow tie.  ain't he just the cutest?
modeling a groomsman bow tie
modeling ALL the bow ties, though the idea is apparently not so amusing
and then he shook his head.
So what do you think?  They're a little wonky, and they look pretty handmade.  But the point is they're DONE and they FIT and they WORK properly, so woohoo for that!  And from far away, they look pretty darn cute!

What are your groom and his men wearing on the big day, tie-wise?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment