Friday, April 5, 2013

Oh, Internet... {13}

I can't believe it's already April!  Apparently the weather can't believe it, either, as it's still acting a bit like February.  The high today is supposed to be in the low 60s, so we're getting there, but it was snowing down in Blacksburg yesterday...so hopefully that doesn't make its way up here.  NO MORE SNOW.  The internet sure kept me warm this week though!

This is an awesome and totally do-able sewing project from A Jennuine Life

I realize they've had this dress for a while now, but suddenly I adore it // via ModCloth


I love this post on View Along the Way.  Sometimes it's easy to forget that real people live in those houses on home decorating blogs, and real people sometimes have messy spaces.

Miss Camel is fellow flats-wearing bride!  Yay comfort!  (Although as you may recall, I LOVED shopping for wedding shoes, though it was frustrating at first.)

The BBC is experimenting with 'transmedia' in this season of Doctor Who.  I haven't yet read Summer Falls but I think I want to- although this Hypable article seems to give you all the information you need from the story for this season...

What warm and/or lovely things happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment