Thursday, March 6, 2014

Oh, Internet... {43}

Yes, I realize it's Thursday, and Oh, Internet... normally makes its appearance on Fridays, but this year, during Lent, I have a new series I want to post on Fridays.  So stay tuned until tomorrow for that, and in the meantime, check out some of the awesome things the internet offered up this week!

Every dress worn by Best Actress winners ever // image by MediaRun via ModCloth blog
I might have to try this DIY from A Beautiful Mess
an AT-AT rocking horse.  Chief needs this.


This week, in idiot TSA agent news- a man's bag was searched for Bitcoins.  Because you carry them in bags.

Water Painted Dreams did The Blogger Love Tag- I think maybe I'll do this soon, too!

I think the study mentioned in this article and the conclusions the writer makes are very important.  Neither Mr. Geek nor I were breastfed for very long, and we turned out to be intelligent, well-rounded individuals with stable mental health.  I want to breastfeed Chief for at least the first year of her life because I believe in the advantages, but there is so much more that affects the growth and development of a child than just how she is fed.

What awesome things happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment