Thursday, March 13, 2014

Oh, Internet... {44}

I didn't spend much time on the internet this week, so I only have a few things to share.  However, I'm sure y'all find awesome things, too; if you ever find something you think should be featured on Oh, Internet... then send me an email!

I want Petite Panoply's closet.  (And hair color.)
I really, really hate unsolicited parenting advice.  Obviously, it's annoying to have someone who is not a parent tell you how to raise your child; but it's also annoying to have someone who is a parent tell you that you're doing it wrong.  I know you raised your children and you did a good job, but literally nobody knows my child better than me and my husband; just because something worked for you doesn't mean it will work for us, and just because we've made choices that are different from yours doesn't mean we're wrong.  If we ask for help, please, give us advice; if we didn't ask, stop trying to correct us.

How About Orange shared information about a website called O'verlays which sells kits to customize plain Ikea furniture.  Just add a little paint and you've got yourself a custom piece!

What happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment