Monday, March 31, 2014

Fashion Adventures: Pretty Much Spring (Almost)


Seeing as how the last time I posed for pictures in the dress, Chief was with me...I figured she should be with me in these pictures, too!  (Except I was carrying her in my belly at the time, not in my arms.)

I'm sure you don't need me to tell you how freaking ridiculous the weather has been the past few weeks.  A couple of feet of snow, then temperatures in the 50s and 60s, then another few inches of snow, then 60s again.  Go home, winter- you're drunk.

We're supposed to hit 70 next week, so maybe winter is finally over, and spring is finally here?


Looking through these pictures compared to the last set of outfit photos, I noticed that I'm definitely smiling more when I'm holding her.  And how could you not? 

I definitely look...better when I look happier.  Maybe I would feel better about the way my body looks if I smiled more?  Like I said a couple of weeks ago- approaching life from a more positive perspective makes for a better life!

So rather than drone on and on about how I still have too much pudge, I think I'll just let you enjoy some pictures of Chief being adorable.

 
On me:
earrings: gift
dress and belt: Calvin Klein via Ross
watch: Kohl's
sandals: gift
sweater: New York and Company

On her:
sweater and dress: Carter's via Kohl's

I mean seriously.  SO CUTE.
So, Chief is the cutest baby ever, right?

Right.

Glad we settled that :)

Much love,
The Geeks

4 comments:

  1. Just hopped over to your blog and your daughter is ADORABLE! We found out a few weeks ago we're having a girl this time and while I'm nervous, I'm excited for all that it will bring! Have a great week my new friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she's basically the cutest baby ever... Uh, I mean- thank you! Everybody keeps warning me that the tween and teen years are going to suck- and if she's anything like me then yeah, they will- but honestly, aren't all teenagers awful, boy or girl? So don't be nervous- girls are awesome :)

      Delete
  2. You look really beautiful, and your daughter is so, so precious! I can't even handle how cute that cross-eyed picture is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I almost felt bad about posting that cross-eyed picture...but it was too cute to resist ;)

      Delete