Thursday, March 20, 2014

Oh, Internet... {45}

Is it Friday yet?  Even with Monday's snow day, this has been a crazy busy week.  I need a day to nap with Chief and maybe stay in my pj's all day.  (Yes, I did this Monday...)  Between all the busy, I did run across some awesome things on the internet this week- and here they are!

I think I might make this chipboard album with pictures of Chief! // via A Beautiful Mess
I  love this "Mini Me" outfit inspiration...maybe I'll start a new series like this... // via Oh Joy!
I am SO PUMPED for this movie // image via Hypable


Carrots for Michaelmas shared her A - Z list of her favorite children's book authors.

Pink Parsley shared an overview of her toddlers' favorite foods, and a bit of a discussion on baby-led weaning.  We're still a couple of months away from introducing solid foods to Chief, but the more I read about it, the less I want to buy baby food, if we can help it.

Catholic Vote shared the definitive list of Church teachings that Pope Francis changed this year.  (Hint: it's a short list.)

Miranda Writes started a series called One Thousand Gifts that sounds really lovely- maybe I'll do my own!

What awesome things did you find on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment