Monday, December 3, 2012

Disneymoon Adventures: Mr. Geek with Things On His Head

The title of this post is pretty self-explanatory.  Here we go.







Mr. Geek is really not a hat person.  I'm pretty sure he enjoyed taking about zero of these pictures...and yet he let me take them anyway :)  We didn't buy any of these, obviously (though I was tempted on the fez- I mean, fezzes are cool!) but we did spend a significant amount of time (and money lol) in the various gift shops around Disney- we almost completed our Christmas shopping in one week!  Almost.  There are still a few people left on our list, but somehow it won't be as much fun as shopping in Disney.  We got ourselves a few knick-knacks, too!  That Ravenclaw jacket is Mr. Geek's new favorite piece of clothing, and I snagged a Gryffindor polo so I can wear it to work.  We also each got a coffee mug, he got a Space Mountain t-shirt, and I got a dinglehopper!  (You know, a fork that you comb your hair with.  Obviously.)

What are your favorite things to shop for at gift shops?

Much love,
The Geeks

*all photos are personal*

No comments:

Post a Comment