Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry 4th Week of Advent!


 It's an awful short week :)  That's okay by me though- I'm really excited to celebrate our first Christmas as a married couple!

Thankfully, I don't have to work today- as it turns out, I don't, in fact, work for Mr. Scrooge.  Mr. Geek does, though, so he's got a full day today :(  I'm going to try to be productive today and spend the day cleaning and otherwise getting ready for the big Christmas lunch (for two) that I'll be making tomorrow!  Tonight we're going to Mass at 11pm (not midnight...not that I'm complaining), so I expect Mr. Geek will want a nap when he gets home from work.  We'll be establishing new traditions for our little family tonight and tomorrow and we are so, so excited.

Have a blessed Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment